Do you want a career in Marketing?
Empowering Futures runs a successful skills development programme that connects you with innovative start-ups to get work experience leading marketing activities.
A. 12 weeks programme (summer programme)
B. Part-Time (2 days a week)
C. Get training on key digital skills with our partner Accenture
D. Get coaching during your placement
E. Get a digital certification when completing the courses and professional references after completing the programme
We connect driven and talented University students with start-ups to collaborate on specific marketing projects. This is a unique project based skills development programme that will enhance your market value. The kind of projects you could get involved include: social media management, analytics, digital marketing, content creation, market research and support with events.
The Matching Process
- APPLY NOW! Send us your CV and tell us why you want to take part of the Empowering Futures programme.
- We will give you access to digital training courses provided by out partner Accenture.
- We will organise a meeting to get to know you better and help you find the right work experience for you.
- We will introduce you to start-ups where you can lead marketing projects.
- You need to attend our Collaboration Lab on 15th June 2018, a super dynamic event where you will learn to collaborate effectively and enhance your teamwork skills.
- We kick off projects the week commencing 25th June 2018.
- Empowering Futures will monitor the project and support both parties (Start-up and Students) to make sure the project is successful.
- We also run monthly clinics on topics related to project management, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, etc.
- The opportunity to lead a project (part-time) collaborating with an exciting start-up.
- Get a digital certification when completing the online courses.
- Get professional references when completing your project (work experience).
- You will get the opportunity to attend monthly clinics to keep track of your development and make sure your work experience is a success.
- You’ll definitely expand your professional network and start your career in the right direction.
All full-time university students are welcome in our programme and we encourage those from minority backgrounds to apply!
STARTS 25th June 2018
Email email@example.com your CV and include links to your social media accounts.
Limited places available!