Does your start-up need support with marketing activities?
We match talented university students with start-ups to collaborate on marketing projects!
Benefits of being part of the Empowering Futures programme:
- We pre-select talented university students looking for marketing work experience
- Our students get pre-project training on digital skills delivered by our partner Accenture
- Your start-up gets support on a marketing project for 12 weeks for up to 14 hours per week (two days a week).
- Empowering Futures monitors the progress of the project.
- Your start-up can take part in our successful Collaboration Lab
- We host monthly clinics to support the skills development of students and help start-ups to be excellent at empowering new members of their teams.
- Make Empowering Futures part of your CSR activities and help us empower young talent from minority backgrounds.
- We train and pre-select students from February to May.
- We run match meetings in June.
- We host our Collaboration Lab 2nd July 2018
- We kick off projects 2nd July 2018
- Empowering Futures monitors the project and support both parties to make sure the project is successful
- We also run monthly clinics on topics related to team building, delegating effectively, organisational culture, management styles, etc.
- Start-ups make a one-off payment of £500GBP
- We pre-select students for you, based on your project requirements
- We train and support students to deliver a successful project.
- We coordinate match meetings and it is simple you do not need to fill out huge forms.
- You’ll be making a difference!
- You will give a driven university student the opportunity to gain work experience.
- The impact you’ll be making on the student’s employability skills development will be immense
- You will most likely work with a student from a minority background
We’ll give you a call back as soon as we can.
STARTS 2nd July 2018
Limited places available