Are you a driven university student? Do you want to have the best chances of securing a great job after your graduate? If your answer is YES, this is the programme for you! We welcome university students from all degrees and backgrounds. This is a unique project based skills development programme, we will match you with an amazing entrepreneur and you will support him/her on a specific project. You will invest around 10hrs per week on the project for 12 weeks and we will support you to make the best of this opportunity and develop the skills employers seek in recent graduates.
We connect driven and talented University students with entrepreneurs to collaborate on specific projects and become Project Leaders. This is a unique project based skills development programme that will enhance your market value. You will work on a project with specific targets, invest around 10hrs a week for maximum 12 weeks, we will provide training and support for you to study and be part of Empowering Futures at the same time.
The Matching Process
- We have three cohorts per year Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Every cohort has a focus area, the Summer Cohort 2017 is focused on Marketing
- We match university students seeking work experience in marketing with entrepreneurs that need support with an specific marketing project
- We will connect you with an entrepreneur and you will be able to meet him/her before kicking off the project at a semi formal meeting
- You need to attend our Collaboration Lab, a super dynamic event where you will learn and exchange best practices to be successful delivering the project
- At the end of the Collaboration Lab, we all kick off the projects!
- Empowering Futures will monitor the project and support both parties to make sure the project is successful
- We also run monthly clinics on topics related to project management, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, etc.
- The opportunity to lead a project (part-time) collaborating with an exciting start-up.
- Support to develop the skills you need to secure a job when you graduate.
- Monthly clinics and bi-weekly calls with your cohort leader to keep track of your development.
- Flexible opportunity to enhance your CV, your market value and the opportunity to expand your network.
FREE to students coming from partner universities and for students coming from minority backgrounds.
If you have what it takes and are determined to be successful when you graduate, we want to hear from you!
Fill out the form on the right hand side of this page or email email@example.com
Limited places available!